Quantum Theory Renegade Quantum Theory Renegade

Hory Sheet!

My man... This is by far some of the best shit I've heard on NG. There is nothing bad I can say about this. I wish there were some vox but that's about it. Awesome work man, keep it up.

Holy Diver Cover Preview Holy Diver Cover Preview

Excited

Can't give you a 10 cause it's not finished but this preview is very good. Can't wait to hear the finished product. On the subject of covers: head over to my page, I uploaded my band's cover of Danger Zone by Kenny Logins. Lemme know what you think!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Sweet man. This will be finished very soon. Someone else will be doing the musac though. :)

Heading over to your page. :)

Thanks for the review.

Wicked Warning Wicked Warning

Reverb...

Pleasant song with a nice groovy/bluesy sound to it. I like the feel for it. I can feel the emotions present in the inspiration. Good writing and guitar work.

Now for the bad part :(

So... This is not my type of music and because of that I'm not sure exactly how the correct dimensions for recording are supposed to work. That being said The reverb almost overpowers the music and can be distracting. Is this song mixed down at all or is it just "Hit record and go?" Again, not familiar with the genre so I don't know what it's "supposed" to sound like. Over-modulation happens a lot too and now my speakers are mad at me. I hope this review helped and didn't sound too negative. I really like the song (If that changes anything) :D

Sawdust responds:

Well, it's pretty much just a demo :p So I'm not really going for the crisp professional sound yet. I can't have that :P This is just a live recording.

But I'm really glad you enjoyed it, regardless of the problems with the levels. Thanks for the review! :D

Crush-Tormentor Crush-Tormentor

Not bad

I hear a lot of potential in this song. Gets kind of repetitive but such is speed metal lol. Not bad though 4/5 7/10

Romantic Insanity Romantic Insanity

five'd

Not sure how I didn't come across this yet. Awesome song man.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Dunno, dude. Glad you dig it, though.

BREAK *Metal Loop* BREAK *Metal Loop*

Make this a song

For real...

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Maybe one day dude. Thanks for diggin it.\m/

The Rot (Bad Man Incorporated) The Rot (Bad Man Incorporated)

Yeah...

This is pretty fuckin Brutal

(5/5 - 10/10)

Current Score
4.09 / 5.00 (+ 0.030)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Glad ye dig. Thanks for stoppin in!\m/

Melancholy Suite Melancholy Suite

Not bad

I like the breakdown at 1:45, it brings a new mood to the piece that was being driven mostly by random synths and the only timekeeping high-hat. The beat is consistent with no far reaching fills and accents and doesn't get boring after a minute. The ending just kind of happens though. I know there is a fadeout but there is a right and wrong time to fade out of a song. I think you need to add a little bit more to the ending to introduce the wind down and then eventually fade out. Good work though.

Debut Demo Debut Demo

Don't 5 yourself

It's just as bad as 0 bombing other people. Please help us keep the integrity of the Audio Portal.

Now for my review:

I understand this is a demo, but a demo for what? Just messing around in fruity loops? Sounds like a pretty good intro for something you'll release in the future. Keep me posted I'd like to hear the finished product

Kanetan responds:

hmm, well, there's pretty much 2-3 different peices within the mini demo i put out, but to get a finished product, it'll take time, but thank you for the enthusiasm(i think?)

[Metallic Nightmare g-R] [Metallic Nightmare g-R]

Overmodulated

Ouch. Take this back and throw a compressor on the bass. That was way too much.