Regular News Debate Regular News Debate

Reported for using actual audio...

NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Amazin Spidaman The Amazin Spidaman

Spider-Man

wynand responds:

Is that like a spelling correction? =3

Loneliness. Loneliness.

Great...

Now I want to kill myself. Thanks for that.

Holy Bibble.Genesis 20:5 Holy Bibble.Genesis 20:5

Your God

Was also taken captive by Mr. Fantastic and Iron Man and cloned to do evil....Like a little bitch.

Abusive Review Guide Abusive Review Guide

Very well written

Ah, this is something that all NG users should watch. It was very informative and very well thought out. Only suggestion I would make is maybe animate the page selection. Like when you click the back and fourth arrows, have them animate to the next slide. Other than that great work and thanks for the submission.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Glad you liked it. Hopefully if word gets round then maybe more people will see this.

Thank you for the review.

Quantum Theory Renegade Quantum Theory Renegade

Hory Sheet!

My man... This is by far some of the best shit I've heard on NG. There is nothing bad I can say about this. I wish there were some vox but that's about it. Awesome work man, keep it up.

Holy Diver Cover Preview Holy Diver Cover Preview

Excited

Can't give you a 10 cause it's not finished but this preview is very good. Can't wait to hear the finished product. On the subject of covers: head over to my page, I uploaded my band's cover of Danger Zone by Kenny Logins. Lemme know what you think!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Sweet man. This will be finished very soon. Someone else will be doing the musac though. :)

Heading over to your page. :)

Thanks for the review.

Wicked Warning Wicked Warning

Reverb...

Pleasant song with a nice groovy/bluesy sound to it. I like the feel for it. I can feel the emotions present in the inspiration. Good writing and guitar work.

Now for the bad part :(

So... This is not my type of music and because of that I'm not sure exactly how the correct dimensions for recording are supposed to work. That being said The reverb almost overpowers the music and can be distracting. Is this song mixed down at all or is it just "Hit record and go?" Again, not familiar with the genre so I don't know what it's "supposed" to sound like. Over-modulation happens a lot too and now my speakers are mad at me. I hope this review helped and didn't sound too negative. I really like the song (If that changes anything) :D

Sawdust responds:

Well, it's pretty much just a demo :p So I'm not really going for the crisp professional sound yet. I can't have that :P This is just a live recording.

But I'm really glad you enjoyed it, regardless of the problems with the levels. Thanks for the review! :D

Demon Demon

You know what this reminds me of?

Kain...Hell yes.

Bob Dillan Progress Bob Dillan Progress

Fucking awesome!

Always loved your work man...